Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince / by J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré.
- 97 of 115 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
1 current hold with 115 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Garden City||J ROW 2005 (Text)||0002205630177||Children's Fiction||Available||-|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||J ROW 2005 (Text)||0002205599901||Children's Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0439784549
- ISBN: 9780439784542
- Physical Description: x, 652 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First American hardback edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Arthur A. Levine Books, 2005.
Sequel to: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Sequel: Harry Potter and the deathly hallows.
Sixth-year Hogwarts student Harry Potter gains valuable insights into the boy Voldemort once was, even as his own world is transformed by maturing friendships, schoolwork assistance from an unexpected source, and devastating losses.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG+ 7.2 29 89154.