The goose girl / Shannon Hale.
- ISBN: 9781582348438
- ISBN: 158234843X
- Physical Description: 383 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury, 2003.
Sequel: Enna burning.
On her way to marry a prince she's never met, Princess Anidori is betrayed by her guards and her lady-in-waiting and must become a goose girl to survive until she can reveal her true identity and reclaim the crown that is rightfully hers.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG+ 5.9 14 73116.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Princesses > Juvenile fiction.
Human-animal communication > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 19 of 20 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 20 total copies.