Where's Waldo? / Martin Handford.
- ISBN: 9780763645250
- ISBN: 0763645257
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 32 cm
- Edition: Deluxe edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 
- Copyright: ©2012
Includes fold-out checklists for additional items to find for each puzzle.
The reader follows Waldo as he hikes around the world and must try to find him in illustrations of some of the crowded places he visits.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Picture puzzles > Juvenile fiction.
Voyages and travels > Juvenile fiction.
- 3 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 2 current holds with 9 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||E HAN 2011 (Text)||0002204958652||Easy Picture Books||Reshelving||-|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||E HAN 2012 (Text)||0002205403682||Easy Picture Books||Checked out||12/20/2022|