The secret of the Desert Stone / Frank E. Peretti.
- ISBN: 9781400305742
- ISBN: 1400305748
- Physical Description: 156 pages ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: Nashville, Tenn. : Thomas Nelson, 
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
Fourteen-year-old Jay and his younger sister Lila accompany their father to the tiny African nation of Togwana where they experience a supernatural phenomenon through a mysterious stone.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.8 6 17889.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Juvenile fiction.
Archaeologists > Juvenile fiction.
Salvation > Juvenile fiction.
Africa > Juvenile fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 9 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.