Bluebird, bluebird : a novel / Attica Locke.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Garden City||F LOC 2018 (Text)||0002205548189||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Cass County Library-Pleasant Hill||F LOC 2018 (Text)||0002205548197||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316363273
- ISBN: 0316363278
- Physical Description: 303 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Mulholland books paperback edition, August 2018.
- Publisher: New York : Mulholland Books, Little, Brown and Company, 2018.
When it comes to law and order, East Texas plays by its own rules, a fact that Darren Mathews, a black Texas Ranger, knows all too well. Deeply ambivalent about growing up black in the lone star state, he was the first in his family to get as far away from Texas as he could. Until duty called him home.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Texas Rangers > Fiction.
African American police > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Race relations > Fiction.
Texas, East > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.