- 2 of 16 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Cass County.
23 current holds with 16 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 031641834X
- ISBN: 9780316418348
- Physical Description: 447 pages (large print) ; 25 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
|Summary, etc.:||In the space of a week, she has committed theft and fraud, resisted arrest, assaulted a police officer, and is considered a dangerous fugitive from the law. It's all because of one man, Regan Banks. He viciously killed the only person in the world who matters to Harriet--and he plans to kill her next. As she recklessly speeds toward the dark side--and finally crosses it--Harriet won't stop until Regan pays for the many lives he has taken.--|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books
Murder Investigation Fiction
Serial murderers Fiction
Brothers and sisters Fiction
Blue, Harriet (Fictitious character) Fiction
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.|