Dear America : The story of an undocumented citizen / Jose Antonio Vargas.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 3 of 3 copies available at Cass County.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||J 304.873 VAR 2019 (Text)||0002205704501||Children's Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||J 304.873 VAR 2019 (Text)||0002205651389||Children's Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||J 304.873 VAR 2019 (Text)||0002205704808||Children's Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0062914596
- ISBN: 9780062914590
- Physical Description: xi, 130 pages ; 22 cm : illustrations
- Edition: Young readers' edition, First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
The journalist and immigration-rights activist relates how he was sent from the Philippines to the U.S. as a child, his discovery of his undocumented status as a teenager, and his decision to reveal his immigration status publicly in 2011.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 6.9 5 504519.