City spies / by James Ponti.
- 5 of 15 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
1 current hold with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||J PON 2020 (Text)||0002205658962||Children's Fiction||Checked out||10/08/2020|
- ISBN: 9781534414914
- ISBN: 1534414916
- Physical Description: 378 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Aladdin hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 2020.
"Sara Martinez is facing years in the juvenile detention system for hacking into the foster care computer system to prove that her foster parents are crooks. But then she gets a second chance when a mysterious man offers her a chance to join a group of MI6 affiliated spies"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.6 10 507798.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foster children > Juvenile fiction.
Hackers > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.