Den of wolves / by Jordan Quinn ; illustrated by Robert McPhillips.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||J QUI 2020 (Text)||0002205510957||Children's Fiction||Available||-|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||J QUI 2020 (Text)||0002205510940||Children's Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1534465251
- ISBN: 9781534465251
- Physical Description: 116 pages : illustrations, map ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First Little Simon hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little Simon, 2020.
- Copyright: 2020
"Dire wolves are among the rarest creatures in the Kingdom of Wrenly. The only proof that these beasts exist is what they leave behind: giant paw prints and haunting howls that echo on the wind. So when Prince Lucas and Lady Clara find a lost dire wolf pup, they must use all their skills to find the hidden den of wolves." -- Dust jacket.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Princes > Juvenile fiction.
Wolves > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.