A monster calls / Patrick Ness ; inspired by an idea from Siobhan Dowd.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||J NES 2016 (Text)||0002204705467||Children's Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0763692158
- ISBN: 9780763692155
- Physical Description: 225 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition in this format.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2011
Thirteen-year-old Conor awakens one night to find a monster outside his bedroom window, but not the one from the recurring nightmare that began when his mother became ill--an ancient, wild creature that wants him to face truth and loss.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 12 and up.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG+ 4.8 5 147163.
Search for related items by subject
Young adult works.
Young adult fiction.