Little town at the crossroads / Maria D. Wilkes ; illustrations by Dan Andreasen.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||J WIL 1997 (Text)||0002203178005||Children's Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0064406512
- ISBN: 9780064406512
- Physical Description: 343 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First Harper Trophy edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTrophy, 1997.
Young Caroline Quiner, who would grow up to become Laura Ingalls Wilder's mother, and her family have new adventures as the frontier outpost of Brookfield, Wisconsin, grows into a bustling town.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.3 8 18729.
Search for related items by subject