The line between / Tosca Lee.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Archie||F LEE 2019 (Text)||0002205667526||Adult Fiction||Checked out||11/07/2020|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||F LEE 2019 (Text)||0002205654128||Adult Fiction||Checked out||10/19/2020|
- ISBN: 9781501169090
- ISBN: 1501169092
- Physical Description: 356 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Howard books / Atria paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Howard Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"In this frighteningly believable thriller from New York Times bestselling author Tosca Lee, an extinct disease re-emerges from the melting Alaskan permafrost to cause madness in its victims. For recent apocalyptic cult escapee Wynter Roth, it's the end she'd always been told was coming"--
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cults > Fiction.
Ex-cultists > Fiction.
Epidemics > Fiction.
Brain > Diseases > Fiction.
Virus diseases > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Dementia > Fiction.