The kinfolk garden : how to live with nature / John Burns.
- ISBN: 9781579659844
- ISBN: 1579659845
- Physical Description: 351 pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Artisan Books, a division of Workman Publishing Company, Incorporated, 2020.
"Since the launch of its magazine in 2011, Kinfolk has grown into an internationally recognized brand known for its minimalist aesthetic and strong community of inspiring and influential creatives. Kinfolk's books, with a combined 335,000 copies in print, have applied this lens to cooking, home design, and work. Now, in The Kinfolk Garden, the team turns its eye to outdoor spaces and the many ways they enhance our lives and help us foster community. With a focus on spaces that bring the outdoors in and the indoors out and people who have found ways to expertly incorporate the natural world into their lives, the book explores the garden as a place for work, play, entertaining, and inspiration. Featuring 30 homeowners and their spaces in locations around the globe, The Kinfolk Garden offers an easy approach to bringing nature home"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gardens > Design.
Gardens > Pictorial works.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 1 current hold with 3 total copies.