Miles Morales to the rescue! / written by David Fentiman.
- 9 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 3 copies available at Cass County.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||E FEN 2021 (Text)||0002205466440||Children's Picture Books||In process||-|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||E FEN 2021 (Text)||0002205466432||Children's Picture Books||Available||-|
|Cass County Library-Pleasant Hill||E FEN 2021 (Text)||0002205466457||Children's Picture Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780744037173
- ISBN: 0744037174
- ISBN: 9781646977314
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : DK, a division of Penguin Random House LLC, 2021.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary
"Miles Morales might seem like just a young kid from Brooklyn, but he has a few secrets. Firstly, he actually came from another Universe. Secondly, he is really Spider-Man!"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Morales, Miles (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Spider-Man (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Superheroes > Juvenile fiction.
Good and evil > Juvenile fiction.