The bridge : a novel / Karen Kingsbury.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Pleasant Hill||F KIN 2015 (Text)||0002205562438||Adult Fiction||Checked out||04/28/2021|
- ISBN: 9781476748658
- ISBN: 1476748659
- Physical Description: 288 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: First Howard books trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Howard Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2015.
Includes reading group guide and the short story The beginning.
Ryan Kelly spends plenty of time at The Bridge--the oldest bookstore in historic downtown Franklin, Tennessee--remembering the times he and Molly Allen--who moved to Portland--once spent there, and now, with the bookstore in deep financial trouble, it will take a miracle to keep tragedy from unfolding.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bookstores > Fiction.
Floods > Tennessee > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Franklin (Tenn.) > Fiction.
Tennessee > Franklin.