The American Civil War / by Joe Giorello [with Sibella Giorello]
"In this installment of the best-selling history series, young readers move chronologically through 20 Civil War battles, beginning with the first shots fires at Fort Sumter to the final days at Appomattox. Historic photographs, maps, and powerful chpaters make history leap off the page, capturing the attention of even reluctant readers. Learn about the military leaders, weapons, and strategies that brought victory- or defeat- on American soil." --back cover.
- ISBN: 9781947076112
- ISBN: 9781947076044
- Physical Description: 265 pages : illustrations, color maps ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Rolling Wheelhouse Publishing], 
- Copyright: ©2017
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 1 current hold with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Archie||J 973.7 GIO 2017 (Text)||0002206294452||Juvenile Non-Fiction||On holds shelf||-|
|Cass County Library-Pleasant Hill||J 973.7 GIO 2017 (Text)||0002206294460||New Juvenile Books||Checked out||06/14/2023|