Preacher's inferno / William W. Johnstone and J.A. Johnstone.
- 7 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
2 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Archie||F JOH 2022 (Text)||0002205450998||Adult Fiction||In transit||-|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||F JOH 2022 (Text)||0002205450980||Adult Fiction||Checked out||02/03/2022|
- ISBN: 9780786048786
- ISBN: 0786048786
- Physical Description: 346 pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Pinnacle Books, Kensington Publishing Corp., 
- Copyright: ©2022
When a rival tribe attacks his fellow trappers in a peaceful Indian village, taking woman and children as prisoners, Preacher teams up with old friend Lorenzo and half-breed Tall Dog to get the prisoners back-and get revenge.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Preacher (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Trappers > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Mountain life > Fiction.
West (U.S.) > History > 19th century > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The first mountain man
- Pinnacle western
- Johnstone, William W. First mountain man (New York, N.Y.)
- Pinnacle western.