Goats for Christmas / by Jacqueline Kelly ; with illustrations by Jennifer L. Meyer.
"The main trouble with goats is that they'll eat just about anything. Did you know that? There are lots of other troubles with goasts, but that's the main one--and the one that got my brother Travis into trouble at Christmas". -- from back cover.
- ISBN: 9781627798792
- ISBN: 162779879X
- Physical Description: 109 pages : illustrations (black and white) ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 
Jackert art ©2021 Teagan White.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 4.3 1 512796.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Goats > Juvenile fiction.
Texas > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 14 of 16 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 16 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||J KEL 2022 (Text)||0002205414457||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||12/19/2023|
|Cass County Library-Pleasant Hill||J KEL 2022 (Text)||0002205414465||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||12/22/2023|