Goats for Christmas / by Jacqueline Kelly ; with illustrations by Jennifer L. Meyer.
- ISBN: 9781627798792
- ISBN: 162779879X
- Physical Description: 109 pages : illustrations (black and white) ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 2022.
Jackert art ©2021 Teagan White.
"The main trouble with goats is that they'll eat just about anything. Did you know that? There are lots of other troubles with goasts, but that's the main one--and the one that got my brother Travis into trouble at Christmas". -- from back cover.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 4.3 1 512796.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Goats > Juvenile fiction.
Texas > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 9 of 14 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 1 current hold with 14 total copies.