Happy-go-lucky / David Sedaris.
- ISBN: 9780316392457
- ISBN: 0316392456
- Physical Description: x, 259 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Active shooter -- Father time -- Bruised -- A speech to the graduates -- Hurricane season -- Highfalutin -- Unbuttoned -- Themes and variations -- To Serbia with love -- Vacuum -- Pearls -- Fresh-caught haddock -- Happy-go-lucky -- A better place -- Lady Marmalade -- Smile, beautiful -- Pussy toes -- Lucky-go happy.
The best-selling author offers a new collection of satirical and humorous essays that chronicle his own life and ordinary moments that turn beautifully absurd, including how he coped with the pandemic, his thoughts on becoming an orphan in his seventh decade, and the battle-scarred America he discovered when he resumed touring.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sedaris, David > Anecdotes.
American wit and humor.
- 6 of 14 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 5 current holds with 14 total copies.