Respect the mic : celebrating 20 years of poetry from a Chicagoland high school / edited by Hanif Abdurraqib, Franny Choi, Peter Kahn, Dan "Sully" Sullivan ; foreword by Tyehimba Jess.
- ISBN: 9780593226810
- ISBN: 059322681X
- Physical Description: 170 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Workshop, 2022.
Curated by award-winning and best-selling poets, this wide-ranging poetry anthology represents twenty years of poetry from the students and alumni of Chicago's Oak Park River Forest High School Spoken Word Club.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Young adult poetry, American.
Youths' writings, American.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.