Alien summer / by James S. Murray and Carsen Smith.
- ISBN: 9780593226124
- ISBN: 0593226127
- Physical Description: 235 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Workshop, 2022.
On the first day of summer vacation twelve-year-old Viv Harlow just wants to relax, but when a whole race of aliens escape from the famous Area 51 where her mom works, Viv and her friends will have to gear up, work together, and save their parents from alien abduction.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12 Penguin Workshop
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Extraterrestrial beings > Juvenile fiction.
Cooperativeness > Juvenile fiction.
Science fiction > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Garden City||J MUR 2022 (Text)||0002205509629||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||J MUR 2022 (Text)||0002205509637||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||06/10/2022|