The silent unseen / Amanda McCrina.
- ISBN: 9780374313555
- ISBN: 0374313555
- Physical Description: xii, 301 pages : illustration ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar Straus Giroux, 2022.
In July 1944, as the Red Army drives the Nazis out of Poland, sixteen-year-old Maria Kamianska must work with a captured Ukrainian nationalist to find her brother, who is a special operations agent and leader of a Polish Resistance squad, when he disappears while on a mission.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 10-12. Farrar Straus Giroux Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
- 5 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Archie||YA MCC 2022 (Text)||0002205506385||Young Adult Fiction||Checked out||06/15/2022|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||YA MCC 2022 (Text)||0002205506393||Young Adult Fiction||In process||-|