Homestead recipes : midwestern inspirations, family favorites, and pearls of wisdom from a sassy home cook / Amanda Rettke.
- ISBN: 9780063008205
- ISBN: 0063008203
- Physical Description: xv, 283 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Breakfast -- Appetizers -- Soups and salads -- Hot dish -- Main dishes -- Sides -- Zucchini -- Cookies, bars, and desserts.
A food blogger, cake cookbook author, and Minnesota homesteader provides 110 home-cooked recipes with chapters on breakfast, casseroles, soups, appetizers, meats, vegetables and desserts along with her trademark sassy commentary.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cooking, American > Midwestern style.
- 1 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 1 current hold with 4 total copies.