The Shadow / James Patterson and Brian Sitts.
- ISBN: 1538703947
- ISBN: 9781538703946
- Physical Description: 382 pages ; 17 cm
- Edition: First oversize mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Grand Central Publishing, 2022.
- Copyright: ©202
Awakening in a world both unknown and disturbingly familiar, Lamont Cranston, aka the Shadow, must once again go up against his fiercest enemy, Shiwan Khan, and prove that he is not only a super crime-fighter, but an icon.
Only two people know that 1930s society man Lamont Cranston has a secret identity as the Shadow, a crusader for justice. One is his greatest love, Margo Lane; the other his fiercest enemy, Shiwan Khan. When Khan ambushes the couple, Lamond awakens a century and a half later-- in a world both unknown and disturbingly familiar. He meets Maddy Gomes, a teenager with her own secrets. And Khan's power continues to be felt over the city and its people. Only the Shadow has a chance of succeeding in stopping Khan-- before more innocent lives are lost. -- adapted from back cover
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Shadow (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Superheroes > Fiction.
Teenage girls > Fiction.
Time travel > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.