Lincoln, in his own words / edited by Milton Meltzer ; illustrated by Stephen Alcorn.
- ISBN: 9780152064365
- ISBN: 0152064362
- Physical Description: xiii, 226 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: [Paperback edition].
- Publisher: New York : Sandpiper, 1993.
Originally published: New York : Harcourt Brace & Co., 1993.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 217-219) and index.
Combines background commentary with quotes from Lincoln's letters, speeches, and public papers to provide a personal view of his life, thoughts, and actions.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 9.1 7 128386.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.