The spy who knew too much : an ex-CIA officer's quest through a legacy of betrayal / Howard Blum.
- ISBN: 9780063054219
- ISBN: 0063054213
- Physical Description: xvi, 325 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 305-313) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Prologue: The weight of guilt -- Part I: "Once more unto the breach" : 1977-1983 -- Part II: A family of spies : 1954-1984 -- Part III: "It takes a mole to catch a mole" : 1984-1987 -- Part IV: "In my sights" : 1987-1990 -- Part V: "The other side of the moon" : 1990-2014 -- Epilogue: The weight of secrets.
A true-life tale of vindication and redemption relates how retired spy Tennant Bagley got back into the game to solve a strange death, and reconciled with his daughter, a CIA officer, who married into the very family that derailed his own CIA career.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bagley, T. H. (Tennent H.), 1925-2014.
United States. Central Intelligence Agency > Officials and employees > Biography.
Intelligence officers > United States > Biography.
|Genre:||True crime stories.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 4 current holds with 4 total copies.