A discovery disappears / Pip Murphy ; illustrated by Roberta Tedeschi.
- ISBN: 9781782267966
- ISBN: 1782267964
- Physical Description: 123 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 2021 edition.
- Publisher: Leicester : Sweet Cherry Publishing, 2021.
When Agatha accidentally eats a major scientific discovery (hidden in a sandwich!), it's a race against time for twins Agatha and Christie to find out who's trying to ruin physician Sir Alexander Fleming's reputation.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fleming, Alexander, Sir, 1881-1955 > Juvenile fiction.
Twin sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Child detectives > Juvenile fiction.
Sabotage > Juvenile fiction.
Discoveries in science > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Christie and Agatha's detective agency ; 1.
- Murphy, Pip (Philippa). Christie and Agatha's detective agency ; 1.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.