The Pear affair / Judith Eagle ; illustrated by Jo Rioux.
While accompanying her parents to Paris, twelve-year-old Nell sets off to investigate the disappearance of her beloved, former au pair, affectionately known as Pear.
- ISBN: 9781536217032
- ISBN: 1536217034
- Physical Description: 277 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Walker Books, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
"First published by Faber & Faber Limited (UK) 2020"--Title page verso.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 10-14 Candlewick Press.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG+ 5.2 8 515722.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Runaway children > Juvenile fiction.
Au pairs > Juvenile fiction.
Missing persons > Juvenile fiction.
Secrecy > Juvenile fiction.
Detective and mystery stories > Juvenile fiction.
Paris (France) > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
- 13 of 13 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 1 current hold with 13 total copies.