The whispering dark / Kelly Andrew.
- ISBN: 9781338809473
- ISBN: 1338809474
- Physical Description: 386 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
After being assigned to her university's prestigious and controversial neo-anthropological studies program, eighteen-year-old deaf student Delaney Meyers-Petrov must learn to channel her ability to slip between worlds--and, along with her capricious TA Colton Price, who seems determined to despise her, must uncover buried institutional secrets.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 and up. Scholastic Press.
Grades 10-12. Scholastic Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Deafness > Juvenile fiction.
Dead > Juvenile fiction.
Immortality > Juvenile fiction.
Secret societies > Juvenile fiction.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.