Beneath the wide silk sky / Emily Inouye Huey.
- ISBN: 9781338789942
- ISBN: 1338789945
- Physical Description: 326 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
With the recent death of her mother and the possibility of her family losing their farm, Samantha Sakamoto does not have space in her life for dreams, but when faced with prejudice and violence in her Washington State community after Pearl Harbor, she is determined to use her photography to document the bigotry around her.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 12 and up. Scholastic Press.
Grades 7-9. Scholastic Press.
Search for related items by subject
- 5 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||YA INO 2022 (Text)||0002205423565||Young Adult Fiction||Reshelving||-|
|Cass County Library-Pleasant Hill||YA INO 2022 (Text)||0002205423573||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|