The depths / Nicole Lesperance.
- ISBN: 9780593465363
- ISBN: 0593465369
- Physical Description: 356 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Razorbill, 2022.
After suffering a near-fatal freediving accident, seventeen-year-old Addie Spencer tags along on her mother's honeymoon to a private island where she unearths dark secrets--a child ghost, moody flowers, and a deep pool where no one feels pain--before realizing the island might not be willing to let her go.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 and up. Razorbill.
Search for related items by subject
Islands > Juvenile fiction.
Skin diving > Juvenile fiction.
Wounds and injuries > Juvenile fiction.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.