Buttons's talent show / by Allison Gutknecht ; illustrated by Anja Grote.
- ISBN: 9781534474048
- ISBN: 1534474048
- Physical Description: 62 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First Aladdin QUIX hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin QUIX, Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 2022.
- Copyright: 2022
"After learning some fun new tricks, Buttons hopes his new skills will help him find his forever home. But when it's time to show off for human visitors, Buttons gets a kitten-sized case of stage fright! Can Buttons learn that being himself might be the best talent of all?"-- Front jacket flap.
|Target Audience Note:||
Reading age: 5-8 years Amazon
Grade level: Kindergarten-3 Amazon
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Talent shows > Juvenile fiction.
Self-confidence > Juvenile fiction.
Stage fright > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 3 copies available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Garden City||J GUT 2022 (Text)||0002205424043||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||J GUT 2022 (Text)||0002205424050||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||J GUT 2022 (Text)||0002205424068||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||12/05/2022|