What's your name? / Bethanie Deeney Murguia.
"Names hold power. They can be a greeting, provide comfort, act as a warning, or honor our ancestors and heroes. Sometimes growing into a name, or selecting a new one, can take a little time. Names connect us to others and help create who we are and what makes us uniquely special. With an engaging visual narrative buzzing with people and names of all stripes, and a lilting text that's perfect for reading aloud, the creator...offers a celebratory and affirming story that will have readers reflecting on their names"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781536218565
- ISBN: 1536218561
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 22 x 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, MA : Candlewick Press, 2022.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Names, Personal > Juvenile fiction.
Self-confidence > Juvenile fiction.
- 8 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.