Of Walden Pond : Henry David Thoreau, Frederic Tudor, and the pond between / by Lesa Cline-Ransome ; illustrated by Ashley Benham-Yazdani.
"The story of Henry David Thoreau's time at Walden Pond is contrasted with businessman Frederic Tudor's scheme to cut 180 tons of ice from Walden Pond and transport it to India." -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780823448586
- ISBN: 0823448584
- Physical Description: 39 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Holiday House.
Grades K-1 Holiday House.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Thoreau, Henry David, 1817-1862 > Juvenile literature.
Tudor, Frederic, 1783-1864 > Juvenile literature.
Ice industry > Juvenile literature.
Nature > Juvenile literature.
Walden Pond (Middlesex County, Mass.)
- 2 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.