The stolen heir : a novel of Elfhame / Holly Black.
- ISBN: 9780316592703
- ISBN: 0316592706
- Physical Description: 356 pages : illustration ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
"The changeling queen, Suren, must venture back into the Court of Teeth with the help of the Prince of Faerie, Oak"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14+. Little, Brown and Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Arranged marriage > Juvenile fiction.
Fairies > Juvenile fiction.
Love > Juvenile fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The folk of the earth
- Stolen heir duology ; 1
- Black, Holly. Folk of the earth.
- Black, Holly. Stolen heir duology ; 1.
- 16 of 30 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 6 current holds with 30 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||YA BLA 2023 (Text)||0002206017440||Young Adult Fiction||Checked out||02/16/2023|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||YA BLA 2023 (Text)||0002206017457||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|