Getting a feel for eclipses / written and edited by Cassandra Runyon, David Hurd, Joseph Minafra.
"Getting a Feel for Eclipses, 2023 & 2024 explains the details surrounding the October 14, 2023 and April 8, 2024 eclipses. The paths of these eclipses travel over some significant cities across the U.S. and will be partially visible for the entire lower 48"--Book description from website.
- Physical Description: 2 unnumbered leaves of print and braille : tactile illustrations ; 36 cm
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 
Cover title; statement of responsibility from back cover.
Captions in print and braille with embossables on thermoform leaves.
For text and other tactile materials, scan QR code.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Solar eclipses > 2017.
Solar eclipses > 2023.
Solar eclipses > 2024.
Total solar eclipses > United States.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.