Police officer exam / Frank A. Lombardo, M.S., NYPD Deputy Inspector (Ret.) and Donald J. Schroeder, Ph.D., NYPD Captain (Ret.).
Helps applicants prepare for police officer exams by providing a review of the question types used on recent tests given nationwide, full-length practice exams, explanations of correct answers, and test-taking strategies.
- ISBN: 9781506287591
- ISBN: 150628759X
- Physical Description: viii, 607 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Fort Lauderdale, FL : Kaplan North America, LLC, d/b/a Barron's Educational Series, 
- Copyright: ©2023
At head of title: Barron's.
"Up-to-date review and practice"--Cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > United States > Examinations > Study guides.
Police > United States > Examinations, questions, etc.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.