How to file for chapter 7 bankruptcy / Attorney Cara O'Neill.
How to file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy explains the bankruptcy process in easy-to-understand language.
- ISBN: 141333105X
- ISBN: 9781413331059
- Physical Description: 484 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: Twenty-third edition.
- Publisher: [Berkeley, California] : Nolo, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Should you file for chapter 7 bankruptcy? -- The automatic stay -- Your property and bankruptcy -- Your house -- Secured debts -- Complete and file your bankruptcy paperwork -- Handling your case in court -- Life after bankruptcy -- Which debts are discharged -- Help beyond this book.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bankruptcy > United States.
Finance > United States.
Bankruptcy > United States > Popular works.
|Genre:||Law for laypersons.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.