GMAT premium prep / the staff of the Princeton Review.
"The all-in-one solution for your highest GMAT score!"--Publisher marketing.
- ISBN: 9780593516911
- ISBN: 0593516915
- Physical Description: vi, 832 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: 2024 edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Penguin Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2023
At head of title: The Princeton Review.
"6 realistic computer-adaptive practice tests; 2 additional diagnostic tests; complete content review; premium online extras"--Cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Orientation -- Diagnostic Test 1 -- How to crack the quantitative GMAT -- How to crack the verbal GMAT -- How to crack the integrated reasoning GMAT -- How to crack the analytical writing assessment -- Answer key to drills -- Diagnostic Test 2 -- The Princeton Review GMAT math and verbal warm-up test and explanations -- The Princeton Review GMAT math and verbal practice bins and explanations -- Additional GMAT practice.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.