Prior bad acts / Tami Hoag.
"It was a crime so brutal, it changed the lives of even the most hardened homicide cops. The Haas family murders left a scar on the community nothing can erase, but everyone agrees that convicting the killer, Karl Dahl, is a start. Only Judge Carey Moore seems to be standing in the way. Her ruling that Dahl's prior criminal record is inadmissible raises a public outcry--and puts the judge in grave danger."--from publisher's description.
- ISBN: 9781101966112
- ISBN: 1101966114
- Physical Description: 500 pages ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2006
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Judges > Crimes against > Fiction.
Women judges > Fiction.
Mass murder > Fiction.
Minneapolis (Minn.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Legal fiction (Literature)
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.