Provence : the cookbook : recipes from the French Mediterranean / Caroline Rimbert Craig ; photography, Susan Bell.
"Caroline Rimbert Craig's maternal family comes from the southern foothills of Mont Ventoux, where the sun beats hard and dry, but aromatic herbs, vines, and fruit trees prosper. This is her guide to cooking the Provençal way, for those who want to eat simply but well, who love to cook dishes that rhyme with the seasons, and who want to recreate the flavors of the Mediterranean at home, wherever that may be."--Back cover.
- ISBN: 9781623717889
- ISBN: 1623717884
- Physical Description: 207 pages : color illustrations, photographs ; 26 cm
- Edition: American edition.
- Publisher: Northampton, MA : Interlink Publishing Group, Inc., 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Provencal Larder 10 -- Spring 22 -- Summer 64 -- Autumn 114 -- Winter 148 -- Christmas 179.
Search for related items by subject
Food habits > France.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||641.594 CRA 2023 (Text)||0002206106896||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||641.594 CRA 2023 (Text)||0002206106904||Adult Non-Fiction||Checked out||12/28/2023|