Unbroken : a World War II story of survival, resilience, and redemption / Laura Hillenbrand.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||940.54 HIL 2014 (Text)||0002205615012||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780812974492
- ISBN: 0812974492
- Physical Description: xviii, 500 pages : illustrations, map ; 21 cm
- Edition: Random House trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Trade Paperbacks, 2014.
- Copyright: ©2010
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 417-467) and index.
Relates the story of a U.S. airman who survived when his bomber crashed into the sea during World War II, spent forty-seven days adrift in the ocean before being rescued by the Japanese Navy, and was held as a prisoner until the end of the war.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 7.7 24 144668.