I'm the biggest thing in the ocean / by Kevin Sherry.
- 1 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 3 copies available at Cass County.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Garden City||E SHE (Text)||0002201827298||Children's Board Books||In transit||-|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||E SHE (Text)||0002205076199||Children's Board Books||Checked out||11/10/2021|
|Cass County Library-Northern Resource Center||E SHE 2010 (Text)||0002205465855||Children's Board Books||Checked out||11/01/2021|
- ISBN: 9780803735293
- ISBN: 0803735294
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 17 cm
- Edition: Board book edition.
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books for Young Readers, 2010.
- Copyright: ©2007
Title from cover.
On board pages.
A giant squid brags about being bigger than everything else in the ocean-- almost.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Giant squids > Juvenile fiction.
Squids > Juvenile fiction.
Marine animals > Juvenile fiction.
Size > Juvenile fiction.