The manual to manhood : how to cook the perfect steak, change a tire, impress a girl & 97 other skills you need to survive / Jonathan Catherman.
- ISBN: 9780800722296
- ISBN: 0800722299
- ISBN: 9780800740931
- Physical Description: 284 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
Publisher, publishing date, and paging may vary.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 283-284).
Designed to teach young men the things they should know when they get to adulthood, including how to tie a tie, grill a steak, and manage a credit card.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Men > Conduct of life.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.