Obsession / Patricia Bradley.
- 2 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
1 current hold with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Archie||F BRA 2021 (Text)||0002205561752||Adult Fiction||Checked out||04/29/2021|
- ISBN: 9780800735746
- ISBN: 0800735749
- Physical Description: 359 pages; 22 cm.
- Edition: Trade paperback edition
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
"A ten-year-old murder case. An obsessed stalker. Can Natchez Trace Ranger Samuel Ryker keep his colleague and one-time love Emma Winters from the clutches of a man determined to make her his own?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject