Switch-hitter / Derek Jeter ; with Paul Mantell.
- ISBN: 9781534499775
- ISBN: 1534499776
- Physical Description: 147 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
Seventh grader Derek Jeter, distracted with responsibilites of playing both basketball and baseball, finds himself on the bench with an injury and he must learn how to be a team player from the dugout and understand the importance of taking care of his body.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12 Jeter Children's, Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Grades 4-6 Jeter Children's, Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jeter, Derek, 1974- > Childhood and youth > Juvenile fiction.
Teamwork (Sports) > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 6 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.