The Honeys / Ryan La Sala.
- ISBN: 9781338745313
- ISBN: 133874531X
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : Push, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2022.
After his twin sister Caroline dies under horrific circumstances, Mars takes her place at the elite Aspen Conservancy Summer Academy where he finds himself hunted by something toying with his mind that leads him to the Honeys, a group of beautiful--and terrifying--girls.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Death > Fiction.
Gender-nonconforming people > Fiction.
Camps > Fiction.
- 16 of 17 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.