Tall tales / James Riley.
- ISBN: 9781534425903
- ISBN: 153442590X
- Physical Description: 308 pages : illustration : 22 cm.
- Edition: First Aladdin hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 2022.
Seeking revenge from his loss in the Cursed City, the Golden King starts spreading shadow magic over the kingdoms, and according the fairy queens sacred book, only Lena can defeat him and his dark spells, but first she must prove she is worthy but completing three challenges.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8 to 12. Aladdin.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Giants > Juvenile fiction.
Jinn > Juvenile fiction.
Fairies > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 14 of 17 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Cass County.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Cass County Library-Harrisonville||J RIL 2022 (Text)||0002206017937||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||02/21/2023|
|Cass County Library-Pleasant Hill||J RIL 2022 (Text)||0002206017945||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||02/21/2023|